A large-scale Education Programme, with a growing network of schools, requires support in various capacities and large resources of funds.
The Education Programme of TCF is funded entirely with donations and we request you to join us in our cause to fight illiteracy and help us bring hope and happiness to the children of Pakistan.
Please review below the present estimated costs (in Pak Rupees) of supporting and building TCF Campuses, as well as supporting and educating TCF Students.
- Pak RupeesEducate-a-Child
- 1,200Educate a child for 1 month
- 14,000Educate a child for 1 year
- Life Time Support
- 20,000,000Lifetime Support for a school
- Support-a-School (Primary/Secondary)
- 2,000,000Operational cost for one year
- *21,600,000 (15 million+6.6 million)Primary School
- *23,100,000 (16.5 million+6.6 million)Secondary School
- *46,200,000 (33 million+13.2 million)Dual Unit Secondary School
- * This includes support cost for three years
- Alumni Support Programme
- 17,000Support a student for intermediate
- 600,000-800,000Support a student for higher education
- *This support is subject to case on case basis. For further details please contact the Alumni Department.
- For cost efficiency, secondary schools are built as dual units. However donors can build or support a single unit.
- Costs are for build cycle of 2015-16. Rates may vary for different locations and are subject to revision based on cement and steel prices. These are average construction costs.
- Each Build-a-School Project can be taken up only with the provision of school support for a minimum of three years. (included in above, Build-a-School cost).
- All constructions in earthquake zones will take into account costs for special earthquake resistant architecture.